Some of your duties will include:
– Assisting on a day to day basis with the management of the accounts receivable function
– Costing work that has been completed and raising client sales invoices on a weekly basis
– Allocating payments received to clients account, reconciling ledger and preparing payment reports
– Monitoring client accounts and chasing overdue payments by telephone and email
– Agreeing repayment terms with client and ensuring these are adhered to
– Assisting the sales team with preparing detailed quotations for clients as well as tender documentation
The ideal candidate will:
– Have a positive attitude and outgoing personality.
– Be able to multitask and be flexible with any tasks that are given to them.
– Posses a good understanding Excel and Word is essential and a general aptitude for learning new systems is equally important.
– Need to be comfortable working independently although guidance and training will be given.
– Ideally have some experience as an Account Clerk, however, if you have qualifications in Accounts and is looking to embark on your career, this role could also be for you.
57 total views, 1 today