Our client is a leading Gaming Company with a dynamic and diverse environment. They are looking to employ an IT Administrator to maintain company internal IT client users, servers and security systems. Day-to-day duties will allow you to share your own knowledge to help your colleagues with various IT needs, and also setting up new users and managing backup, security and passwords.
– Troubleshoot user problems.
– Identify user needs.
– Administer client user systems, desktop computers, printers, desk phones, smartphones, tablets, software deployment, security updates, and patches.
– Monitoring and supporting IT Team in security-related processes for staff.
– Managing user accounts across various domains and back office system.
– Protecting classified, proprietary and sensitive information.
– Managing access control devices.
– Installation and configuration of client user systems according to company and security policies.
– Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet connection, and all internal and back office systems.
– Ensuring network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical consideration.
– Efficiently maintain system.
– Maintain network and system security.
– Monitoring networks to ensure security and availability to all users.
– Analyse and isolate issues.
– Assisting in the purchasing of Hardware and Software in accordance to requirements.
– Ah hoc related duties as instructed by the IT Administrator and Head of IT Operations.
– Graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
– Previous experience providing information technology administration services.
– Certifications from recognized programs that indicate mastery of systems, tools and techniques relevant to the assignment may substitute the work experience.
– Experience working on Windows Server and Client operating systems, and macOS (Apple).
– Team player
– Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Fluent in English and any other language.
97 total views, 1 today